CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ways Of Learning

One way I learn best is Auditory. I like listening to people discuss topics that fascinate me. Although I learn well then people talk about topics that intrigue me it’s hard for me to pay attention to something that does not. If I enjoy the topic then I find that I do really well talking and writing about it. If I find the topic dull then when I have to talk or write about it I find it hard to write deeply about the subject. All in all I do learn well by listening if the subject is presented well.

A way you could help is if you try to make the topic worth listening to. If you present the topic well with real life information or fun facts then it would be easier to listen to and people would get a lot out of it.

0 comments: