CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My G's : )

My gang is made up of many people. We have mainly six girls in the gang.My best friends would be Beka, Alice and Sophia. Beka is the person of the gang who can make everyone feel excitable. We have been together ever since KG and I don't know what I would do without her. Alice is always there to help and is always up for a challenge. She's the one that can tell if I'm sad even if I have a smile on my face. Sophia can make everyone laugh. You know you will have a good time when she is there. The talkative girl is Raina. She is great to be around because you will always to have sometimes to talk about. Morgann is the sport type who tries out for almost any sport team and usually will make it. Jem is shy but everyone knowns you can trust her.
Our gang contains many guys as well. Austin is my best friend out of them. He left but we still keep in touch. Garrett is the most hyper boy in the gang. He can always make something boring very fun. Alex G is also one of the guys in the gang. You can tell Alex your secrets and you know they won't be around school the next day. Dylan is the youngest boy in our gang. He is fun but sometimes can act very immature. Sebastien is shy but once you get to know him he is very energetic and crazy. Sam G is the most dramatic guy I know. He always is impersonating characters from movies,which always gives us sometimes to laugh about. Sam R is the newest person in our gang. He is really shy but after awhile he is very fun to talk to.
I love the people in my gang because they all are very energetic and easy to talk to.

0 comments: