CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ROLLER COASTER

The piercing sound of screams filled the air as I stood there- waiting. My heart beating a mile a minute as I got on. The smell of leather filled my nostrils as the top safety pad came down. Then, we started our climb. Clink, clank, clink, clank…up we went, higher and higher. My eyes clamped shut my breathing rough. Then we fell, dropping like a rock. A scream left my mouth. Faster and faster we went, climbing, dropping, twisting, and twirling. Yells of excitement flew into my ears making me feel excited too. Slowly my breather went back to normal, my hands left the bar in front of me, and my eyes flickered open. My heart still pounding, only this time for excitement. Then, before I knew it it was over, my first roller coaster.

1 comments:

nikaya said...

Hey Aysha

I loved the piece, it was a little short but if you had to continue writing, I think it would be a great work of art!!!

Nikaya