CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st Blog

1.

The first week of school was full of many joyful times. My favorite by far was seeing all my friends again. I came early to school on the first day and was one of the first people in the H.O.P. When everyone started pouring into the Hall of Peace, I went crazy saying hi to my friends and kids that I recognized from the year before.

The second thing I loved about the first week of school is getting to know new people. I love having many friends so when new people come I’m always very happy to meet them.

2.

I was very excited to start humanities because humanities has always been one of my favorite classes. After the first humanities class I guessed this year would be good. I assumed this because I had a great group of people in the class and I liked the way Mr.Coyle taught humanities.

3.

This year, in humanities, one goal of mine would be to improve my spelling. Spelling has always been something I struggle with in humanities so I am hoping that if we ever have a spelling quiz/test I get 90% or more.

Another goal I have in mind is to reach the A zone for A.R. Usually I am able to reach it but as the year goes on I find it harder and harder to reach that goal because I can never find good books to read.

0 comments: