CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

My Character in Animal Farm

I think the character that best represents me is Benjamin. For example both Benjamin and I tend to know what is going on. Benjamin knew what was happening during the revolution and also what would come of it. Usually I can guess what the outcome of something will be just like Benjamin could. An exception of our similarities is that I'm not afraid to say how I feel about what is happening. Unlike Benjamin I choose to act or speak out against what is happening and get involved. To summarize, Benjamin and I are alike in the way that we know what is happening but we are different because I act when I don't like something that is going on.

1 comments:

Michaela said...

Aysha, your post was thought provoking. Your post made me think about Benjamin in a different way. I would definitely agree that in these ways you are similar to the character of Benjamin. One thing I have to disagree with in your writing is how Benjamin comes off sounding shy. I don't think he was so much shy, as he just didn't want to become involved in the farm politics. But nevertheless, you wrote a very interesting blog post.=)