CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

GOALS FOR QUARTER 3

This past semester I kept two goals for myself. The goals were, getting an A in A.R and improve my spelling.I was able to meet meet both of them. In both quarters I got and A for A.R. I did this by planning ahead and reading a lot during the summer and at the beginning of the year. Spelling is harder to measure, but if I took a look at my writing pieces from the past semester the amount of spelling errors compared to last year has gone down.
This quarter I would like to get an A in A.R again, as well as getting an A in the over all class. It will be easier for me to get an A in A.R because I planned but harder for me to get an A in the over all class. I believe that if I truly focus this semester during class, and also out of class (homework) that I will be able to reach my goal of an A.

0 comments: