CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Goals!

This quarter I think I did well meeting my goals. My goals for this quarter were to get an A in AR and improve my spelling. I achieved my A in AR because I planned ahead and read many books over the summer so I wasn’t stressed about it when time came to take the quiz. My spelling has always been a weak spot but I think this year I have improved a lot. Although I have improved at spelling I still think there is room for even more improvement.

Next quarter I want to carry on my goals for this past quarter as well as add some new ones. Some new goals I would like to add is not to procrastinate with homework and when I do my homework I should attempt to complete it to my fullest ability. I also think it would help if I turned on the filter between my brain and my mouth more. I think I will be able to achieve these goals if I work hard and stay focused.

0 comments: