CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Friend to Caesar of Friend to Rome?

As Brutus I would have chosen Caesar over the good of Rome. This is because Caesar would have been one of my closest friends and friendship is one of the most important things in my life. As Caesars closest friend I could have persuaded him to think more like I did (Brutus). Being his friend would work to my advantages because the people of Rome look up to Caesar and listen to a lot of what he says. So, if Caesar decided to listen to my opinions then I would get to keep both my good friend and my preferred side of Rome. All in all, I choose not to kill my friend Caesar because he is a nice guy who has been misguided into thinking what he is doing is for the better of Rome.

0 comments: