CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

QUARTER FOUR

My goals for quarter three were to get an A in A.R and an A in the over all humanities class. Thankfully, because I planned ahead and started reading a lot during summer and during the school year, I was able to keep my goal of an A over all in A.R. In the over all humanities grade I got a 92.19% therefor giving me the grade of an A-. Although I was able to reach my goal of an A I wish I had done better on my tests an quizzes.

For this final quarter my two goals are to plan well for UBD and to get an A in humanities. My goal for UBD is to work for an hour and a half or more each week and to try to have a rough draft of the final project by the end of spring break. As for humanities, I would like to be able to get good grade son tests and I will do this by studying ahead of time rather then the night before. This way I will hopefully get an A.


WAHOO SUMMER IS NEARLY HERE :D

0 comments: